Hey there cats and kittens! It’s been soooo long since I’ve posted here, but lately I’ve been getting the itch, so hi! Here I am!
So much has happened in the past couple of years — my first serious relationship after coming out, the end of that relationship, plenty more semi-awkward OKCupid dates, lots of other shenanigans, and lots and lots of thoughts and feelings posted to the comments section of Autostraddle, where the community is absolutely lovely and supportive. Hopefully I’ll get more thoughts and feelings and essays up here soon as well! In the meantime…
Things I’ve been way into lately:
- Appropriate Behavior (Desiree Akhavan is a comic goddess)
- Not knowing how to feel anymore about Tina Fey
- GETTING READY FOR A-CAMP
- Not watching Game of Thrones
- Trying and trying and trying to get to a point where I’m comfy mentioning things like “my girlfriend” at work
- Having compassion for myself when I’m not at that point
- Not doing laundry, apparently
- Kermit and Joey, forever and ever amen
- LORETTA. FUCKING. LYNCH. This whole speech is a mic-drop.
- And this dog.